lundi 16 janvier 2017

Anemone

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je vous propose une page que j'ai faite pour le plaisir. J'ai choisi une photo que j'ai prise au château de Chenonceau d'un simple bouquet d'anémones.

Hello Sweeties

Today I want to share with you a layout I made just for the fun. I chose a photo that I 've taken in the castle of Chenonceau of a simple bouquet of anemones. 


J'ai commencé par protéger le fond avec du gesso transparent. Une fois sec, j'ai tamponné le fond avec un des tampons du set Old Town que j'ai embossé avec de la poudre Sticky. Ce qui m'a permis d'ajouter un effet métallique sur le fond.

First I primed the background with clear gesso. When dry, I stamped the paper randomly with one of the Old Town stamp that I embossed with the Sticky powder. Then I just rubbed on "Rainbow Puddle" foil. 


Puis j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de gel 3D brillant.

Next I added a design with a stencil and 3D Gloss gel and let dry. 


J'ai découpé des feuilles dans du papier aquarelles et j'ai coloré les premières avec de la peinture argent et des Twinkling H2Os vertes. J'ai coloré les autres dans des tons de bruns.

I die-cut some leaves in a  watercolor paper and I colored the first ones with the Silver Art Alchemy and two shades of green Twinkling H2Os. I colored the other ones with brown shades.


J'ai coloré le fond avec des H2Os bleus et vertes et de la peinture métallique argent.

I colored the background with different shades of blues and green H2Os and silver Art Alchemy. 


J'ai ajouté du sisal noir, avant de coller tous les embellissements. J'ai terminé la page avec des microbilles et des glass glitter.

I added some black sisal, before gluing all the embellishments I finished the layout with some micro beads and glass glitter.


Matériels / Materials:
  • Papiers / Papers - 7 Dots Studio (Writer's Block : Torn, 6x6 pad) ;
  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Sweet Alfalfa, Wild Vine, Go Navy, Rich Cobalt) ;
  • Fleurs / Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts (Poppy, Tuscany Rose, Tuscany Rosebud) ;
  • Matrice de coupe / Die - Memory Box (Botanical Stem) ;
  • Embossing Powder - Ranger (Sticky) ;
  • Foil - Prima (Rainbow Puddle ) ;
  • Pochoir / Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Doily) ;
  • Tampon / Stamp - Finnabair Prima (Old Town) ;
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Silver) ;
  • Art Ingredient - Finnabair Prima (Micro Beads: Silver, Glass Glitter: Platinum) ;
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

3 commentaires:

  1. Pascale, this is magnificent!! WOW! It's now a favorite of mine! LOVE the photo and the design with your wonderful artistic textures really 'blow me away'!

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...