mercredi 10 mai 2017

Irish View - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de 49 and Maket avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la collection Scent of Nature. J'ai choisi une photo que j'ai prise de l'église St Paul de Cahir co. Tipperary (Irlande).

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the Scent of Nature collection. I chose a photo I've taken of the St Paul's Church in Cahir, co. Tipperary (Ireland).


Saviez-vous que l'arrière de la page de présentation de la collection Scents of Nature 12x12 a également un motif ? C'est celui que j'ai utilisé ici.
J'ai commencé par protéger le fond avec une couche de gesso transparent. Pendat qu'il séchait, j'ai découpé les papiers "The Patch" de la collection Heiroom Botanicals et "In the Garden" de la collection Flower Fairies en petits morceaux.

Did you know that the back of the presentation paper of the Scents of Nature 12x12 pack has a design too? It is the one I used here. 
I primed the background with clear gesso. While it was drying, I cut "The Patch" paper from the Heirloom Botanicals collection and the "In the Garden" paper from the Flower Fairies collection in small pieces. 


J'ai collé ces morceaux de papiers et je les ai recouverts d'une fine couche de gesso blanc. Puis j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à craqueler transparente que j'ai laissée secher naturellement pour permettre aux craquelures d'apparaitre.

I glued these pieces of paper and I covered them with a thin layer of white gesso. Then I added a design with a stencil and clear crackle paste that I let dry naturally to allow the cracks to appear. 


Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté de la texture avec la pâte verte du set Patina Effect. Les couleurs de la photo étant très pâles dûes au mauvais temps le jour où j'ai pris cette photo, j'ai voulu que couleurs soient soutenues. Donc, je n'ai pas attendu que la pâte séche et j'ai ajouté différents couleurs d'encres à alcool.

When dry, I added some texture with the green paste from the Patina Effect set. The colors of the photo are really soft as the weather was really bad that day, so I want to have the bright colors to contrast. I didn't wait for the paste to dry and I started to add different alcohol inks. 


Une fois contente du résultat, j'ai découpé des feuilles dans du papier aquarelle. J'ai utilisé les mêmes encres à alcool pour colorer les feuilles. J'ai également ajouté des Patina Effect pour ajouter de a texture.

When happy with the result, I die cut some leaves in a watercolor paper. I used the same alcohol inks to color the leaves. I also added some Patina Effect paste to add some texture.


Une fois contente du résultat, j'ai tout collé su le fond. Pour terminer la mise en page, j'ai ajouté quelques microbilles et des glass glitter.

When happy with the result, I glued everything onto the background. To finish the layout I added some micro beads and glass glitter. 


Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:

12x12 Scents of Nature Collection PackIn the GardenThe Patchroses lavender
Scents oF Nature
12x12 Collection Pack
Flower Fairies
In the Garden
Heirloom Botanicals
The Patch
Basic Flowers
roses lavender

Other products:
  • Alcohol Inks - Ranger (Lettuce, Pool, Stonewashed, Cool Peri, Eggplant);
  • Vintaj Patina - Ranger (Emerald);
  • Stencil - Prima (6x6 Poppies);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Bronze, Splash; Glass Glitter: Copper); 
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Patina Effect Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair (Clear Gesso, Heavy White Gesso).

5 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...